Collaborations at UPATRAS
We collaborate with the lab of Stavros Taraviras at the Medical School, University of Patras
We are part of:
- the Molecular Cell Biology Unit and the General Biology Lab of the Medical School, University of Patras
- the FP7 REGPOT project SEE-DRUG
- the Thalis Networks StemCycle with the University of Crete and University of Ioannina and GenAge with the IMBB, Crete and the National Hellenic Research Foundation, Athens
- Intra-University Network "Research & Applications in Medical Molecular Genetics" - MGN, University of Patras
- Intra-University Network "Molecular Carcinogenesis", CancerNet, University of Patras
Philippe Bastiaens Max Planck Institut of molecular Physiology, Dortmund
John Lygeros Automatic Control Lab, ETH-Zurich
Hideo Nishitani Hyogo University, Japan
Tasos Perrakis Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam
Julian Blow Welcome Trust Center, University of Dundee
The SYNTRAIN Network:
- Dana Branzei, IFOM - FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology, Italy.
- Claus Storgaard Sørensen, Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC) , University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Jiri Bartek, Danish Cancer Society Research Center , Denmark.
- Madalena Tarsounas, Institute for Radiation Oncology , Oxford University, UK.
- Thomas Helleday, Dep. Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics , Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
- Thomas Olin, Kancera AB , Sweden.
- Thanos Halazonetis, University of Geneva , Switzerland.
- Vassilis Gourgoulis, Medical School, University of Athens, Greece.
- Jos Jonkers, Molecular Pathology, Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI), Netherlands.