Final year students of the Experimental High School of the University of Patras and the 5th High School of Patras visited our lab. During their visit they were introduced to our Microscopy Facility (Confocal and Wide-field microscopes), carried out cloning experiments and saw how cancer cells are grown.
For more details see here
A new web version of EasyFRAP is available here.
Final year students of the Experimental High School of the University of Patras visited our lab, carried out cloning experiments and saw how cancer cells are grown and analysed in the Confocal and Time-lapse Microscopes. See photos here
Marina was awarded a competitive grant by the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation. see
Our lab was awarded a grant for the support of young researchers by the Operational Program for Education and Life-Long Learning of the Greek Ministry of Education, see here
Stella, Patroula and Andreas were awarded PhD Scholarships by the National Scholarship Foundation, see here
Michalis, Andreas and Patroula were awarded competitive Fellowships by the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation see here
2017 December: Congratulations to Marina for her Review published in Chromosoma – read here
- Our lab co-organizes the EMBO workshop “Nuclear Function and Cell Fate Choices” September 18-22 2016, Kyllini, Greece.
- Our lab publishes new research on the role of GemC1/Lynkeas as a master regulator of multiciliogenesis.- read
- Our lab co-organizes Symposium “Views into Nuclear Function” – for more information read here
- Zoi Lygerou becomes an EMBO member – read
- Vimagazino – read (greek)
- Excellence Node at the Greek Ministry of Education highlights our research – watch video (greek)
- The European Research Council funds our work – read
- Chris Gruar visits our lab – watch video
- Vima Science – read (greek)
- Imerisia – read (greek)
- Zoi’s Lygerou presentation to ERC prospective applicants at the National Hellenic Research Foundation, Athens – watch video