Collaborations at UPATRAS
We collaborate with the lab of Stavros Taraviras at the Medical School, University of Patras
We are part of:
- the Molecular Cell Biology Unit and the General Biology Lab of the Medical School, University of Patras
- the FP7 REGPOT project SEE-DRUG
- the Thalis Networks StemCycle with the University of Crete and University of Ioannina and GenAge with the IMBB, Crete and the National Hellenic Research Foundation, Athens
- Intra-University Network “Research & Applications in Medical Molecular Genetics” – MGN, University of Patras
- Intra-University Network “Molecular Carcinogenesis”, CancerNet, University of Patras
Paul Nurse Royal Society, The Francis Crick Institute and London Research Institute
Philippe Bastiaens Max Planck Institut of molecular Physiology, Dortmund
John Lygeros Automatic Control Lab, ETH-Zurich
Hideo Nishitani Hyogo University, Japan
Tasos Perrakis Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam
Julian Blow Welcome Trust Center, University of Dundee
The SYNTRAIN Network:
- Dana Branzei, IFOM – FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology, Italy.
- Claus Storgaard Sørensen, Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC) , University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Jiri Bartek, Danish Cancer Society Research Center , Denmark.
- Madalena Tarsounas, Institute for Radiation Oncology , Oxford University, UK.
- Thomas Helleday, Dep. Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics , Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
- Thomas Olin, Kancera AB , Sweden.
- Thanos Halazonetis, University of Geneva , Switzerland.
- Vassilis Gourgoulis, Medical School, University of Athens, Greece.
- Jos Jonkers, Molecular Pathology, Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI), Netherlands.