Cell Cycle Laboratory
University of Patras
Rio, Patras, 26505, Greece
email: rapsoman [at] upatras [dot] gr
- 2011 - 2014: PhD in Computational Biology, Cell Cycle Laboratory, University of Patras
- 2007 - 2010: MSc in Bioinformatics, Interdepartmental Master's Program Informatics for Life Sciences, (specialization in Bioinformatics), University of Patras
- 2001 - 2007: Diploma (5-year), Computer Science and Engineering Department, University of Patras
- Computational / Systems Biology, Bioinformatics, Stochastic Hybrid Systems, Machine Learning and Data Mining
- easyFRAP: a software tool for analysis of FRAP data
- Kinetic parameter Inference from FRAP experiments
- Modeling of protein diffusion and binding using Stochastic Hybrid Systems
- Modeling of DNA Replication and Re-replication
Honors and Awards:
- 2014: Short-term Fellowship from the State Scholarships Foundation of Greece for a 3-month stay at Automatic Control Laboratory, ETH Zurich.
- 2013: Erasmus LLP Placement travel Grant (European Mobility Program) for a 3-month stay at Automatic Control Laboratory, ETH Zurich.
- 2011 - 2012: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship, 1 year funding for a research stay at Automatic Control Laboratory, ETH Zurich
Peer-reviewed Publications (journals - conference proceedings):
- Rapsomaniki, Cinquemani, Giakoumakis, Kotsantis, Lygeros, Lygerou. (2014) Inference of protein kinetics by stochastic modeling and simulation of Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching experiments. Bioinformatics, btu619 (advance access).
- Symeonidou, Kotsantis, Roukos, Rapsomaniki, Grecco, Bastiaens, Taraviras, Lygerou. (2013) Multi-step loading of human Mini-Chromosome Maintenance Proteins in live human cells. J Biol. Chem. 288(50):35852-67
- Rapsomaniki, Kotsantis, Symeonidou, Giakoumakis, Taraviras and Lygerou (2012) easyFRAP: an interactive, easy-to-use tool for qualitative and quantitative analysis of FRAP data, Bioinformatics, 28(13):1800-1801
- Spyropoulou, Rapsomaniki, Theofilatos, Papadimitriou, Likothanassis, Tsakalidis and Mavroudi, (2012), Computational Methods and Algorithms for Mass Spectrometry Based Differential Proteomics: Recent Advances, Perspectives and Open Problems, Current Proteomics, 9(3): 143:157
- Rapsomaniki, Zerefos, Theofilatos, Likothanassis, Tsakalidis and Mavroudi, A Novel Pipeline Method for the Preprocessing of Mass Spectrometry Proteomics Data, Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Information Technology and Applications in Biomedicine (ITAB2010), Corfu, Greece
- Theofilatos, Kleftogiannis, Rapsomaniki, Haidinis, Likothanassis, Tsakalidis and Mavroudi, A novel embedded pre-miRNA classification approach for the prediction of microRNA genes, Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Information Technology and Applications in Biomedicine (ITAB2010), Corfu, Greece